PRBI: Leveraging a global reach21-08-2015
LONDON – PRBI announced officers and board members for 2015 and 2016, including Paweł Osowski as a Member of the Board of Directors.
PR Boutiques International™ (PRBI) is an international network of boutique public relations firms. The principals of member firms are experienced practitioners who have held senior positions in large PR agencies and/or corporations but now put service first and work directly with clients. PRBI members excel in meeting a huge range of client needs in a large number of industries, including corporate public relations, consumer PR, health care PR, investor relations, crisis management, business‐to‐ business PR, economic development PR, not‐for‐profit, academia, government, financial, technology, legal, multicultural and international PR and investor relations. Member practitioners have won the highest levels of professional awards, with qualifications ranging from PhDs to former top journalists. They also represent memberships in the most noteworthy international public relations and business associations.
Board of Directors:
• Ann Gallery, High View Communications, Vancouver, BC, Canada
• Rasila Hamzah, RUSS Consulting, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Julia Labaton, RED PR, New York
• Dan Leinweber, Leinweber Associates, Boston
• Jessica Nuñez, Nuñez PR Group, Dallas
• Pawel Osowski, Warsaw Consultants, Warsaw, Poland
• Lucy Siegel, Bridge Global Strategies, New York
• President: Paul Furiga, Wordwrite Communications, Pittsburgh
• Vice President: Lee Weinstein, Weinstein PR, Portland, Ore.
• Secretary: Judith Huss, Huss-PR-Consult, Munich
• Treasurer: Joy Scott, Scott Public Relations, Los Angeles
• Member-at-Large: Jeanette Darnauer, Darnauer Group Communications, Aspen, Colo.
its annual meeting June 3-6 in London, England. The eighth annual
gathering is a valued event for members, as founders and executives from
each firm gather in person to share best practices and industry
insights, while learning from world-class speakers.